Select two speakers:
Klipsch R-52C vs. HTD Level TWO
Klipsch R-52C Center Channel Speaker
A center-channel companion to Klipsch’s R-series home theater speakers. Its dual woofers and horn tweeter are optimized to deliver clear voices and center-channel effects.
HTD Level TWO Bookshelf Speakers
The Level TWOs from HTD have been considered a great deal in audio for almost 20 years. While their boxy, no-frills cabinets may not appeal to everyone, their sound quality is excellent for the price, excelling in everything from classical music to loud movie soundtracks.
- The front face of the Klipsch R-52C is approximately 61.59% larger than that of the HTD Level TWO.
- The depth of the HTD Level TWO is approximately 31.58% deeper than that of the Klipsch R-52C.
- The spatial volume of the Klipsch R-52C is approximately 22.81% greater than that of the HTD Level TWO.
Please Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker, or in the case of volume, the comparisons are based on a bounding cube that would fit the entire speaker. The measurements will not factor in individual differences such as curves or other variations in the speaker shape. Do not use these measurements as an estimate of the internal speaker volume.
SpeakerSize.com is a website that lets you compare the relative size of bookshelf, tower, and center channel audiophile and home theater speakers. We are continuously adding new speakers based on user feedback. For your convenience, we have also put together a list of links to speaker review sites and more information for each model. If you have a speaker or subwoofer you want to see added on SpeakerSize.com, please contact us.
- Klipsch R-52C Center Channel Speaker vs. other speakers
- HTD Level TWO Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers