Select two speakers:
Klipsch R-52C vs. Edifier R1280T
Klipsch R-52C Center Channel Speaker
A center-channel companion to Klipsch’s R-series home theater speakers. Its dual woofers and horn tweeter are optimized to deliver clear voices and center-channel effects.
Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers
Known for a surprisingly balanced, well-rounded sound in a powered desktop package, with notable warmth and clarity. The Edifier R1280T uses an internal Class-D amplifier, includes adjustable bass and treble knobs, a wood-grain case, and remote.
- The front face of the Klipsch R-52C is approximately 150.57% larger than that of the Edifier R1280T.
- The depth of the Klipsch R-52C is approximately 8.57% deeper than that of the Edifier R1280T.
- The spatial volume of the Klipsch R-52C is approximately 172.05% greater than that of the Edifier R1280T.
Please Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker. In the case of volume, the comparisons are based on a bounding box that would enclose the speaker entirely. These measurements do not take into account variations in the speaker shape, such as curves, diagonal edges, or cutaways. These measurements cannot be relied upon to measure the internal volume of the speaker.
Our website will allow you to compare the sizes of bookshelf, satellite, tower, and center channel speakers and subwoofers for audiophile and home theater usage. We will keep adding new speakers in response to user feedback. For your convenience, we have also put together a list of links to speaker review sites and more information for each model. If you know of a speaker or subwoofer you would like to see featured on SpeakerSize.com, let us know.
- Klipsch R-52C Center Channel Speaker vs. other speakers
- Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers