Select two speakers:
Klipsch R-52C vs. Aperion Audio Intimus 5B
Klipsch R-52C Center Channel Speaker
A center-channel companion to Klipsch’s R-series home theater speakers. Its dual woofers and horn tweeter are optimized to deliver clear voices and center-channel effects.
Aperion Audio Intimus 5B Bookshelf Speakers
Originally sold through Internet-direct retailer Aperion Audio, these speakers are now discontinued, but are an excellent deal if you can find them used. Known for their smooth reproduction and transparent soundstage.
- The front face of the Klipsch R-52C is approximately 68.98% larger than that of the Aperion Audio Intimus 5B.
- The depth of the Aperion Audio Intimus 5B is approximately 5.26% deeper than that of the Klipsch R-52C.
- The spatial volume of the Klipsch R-52C is approximately 60.53% greater than that of the Aperion Audio Intimus 5B.
Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker, or in the case of volume, measurements are based on a bounding cube that would fit the entire speaker. The measurements will not factor in individual differences such as curves or other variations in the speaker shape. Do not use these measurements as an estimate of the internal speaker volume.
SpeakerSize.com is a website that lets you compare the relative size of bookshelf, tower, and center channel audiophile and home theater speakers. We are continuously adding new speakers based on user feedback. We have also compiled a list of review sites for each speaker. If you have a speaker you want to see added on our site, please contact us.
- Klipsch R-52C Center Channel Speaker vs. other speakers
- Aperion Audio Intimus 5B Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers