Select two speakers:
ELAC Uni-fi UB5 vs. Polk Audio T30
ELAC Uni-fi UB5 Bookshelf Speakers
The ”Uni-fi” in this speaker’s name comes from its unique driver arrangement. Using a design commonly associated with KEF, ELAC uses a concentric driver that places a 1” soft dome tweeter in the middle of a 4” midrange cone driver. This allows high and midrange sounds to reach your ears at exactly the same time, for a superior soundstage and imaging.
Polk Audio T30 Center Channel Speaker
Good clarity and voice reproduction for an entry-level center channel speaker. Pairs well with the T50s and T15s, and good deals can be had from Polk for a complete home theater set.
- The front face of the Polk Audio T30 is approximately 21.44% larger than that of the ELAC Uni-fi UB5.
- The depth of the ELAC Uni-fi UB5 is approximately 43.38% deeper than that of the Polk Audio T30.
- The spatial volume of the ELAC Uni-fi UB5 is approximately 18.07% greater than that of the Polk Audio T30.
Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker. In the case of volume, measurements are based on a bounding box that would enclose the speaker entirely. These measurements do not take into account variations in the speaker shape, such as curves, diagonal edges, or cutaways. These measurements cannot be relied upon to measure the internal volume of the speaker.
Our website will allow you to compare the sizes of bookshelf, satellite, tower, and center channel speakers and subwoofers for audiophile and home theater usage. We will keep adding new speakers in response to user feedback. We have also compiled a list of review sites for each speaker. If you know of any speakers you would like to see featured on this website, let us know.
- ELAC Uni-fi UB5 Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- Polk Audio T30 Center Channel Speaker vs. other speakers