Select two speakers:
ELAC Uni-fi UB5 vs. Elac SUB1010
ELAC Uni-fi UB5 Bookshelf Speakers
The ”Uni-fi” in this speaker’s name comes from its unique driver arrangement. Using a design commonly associated with KEF, ELAC uses a concentric driver that places a 1” soft dome tweeter in the middle of a 4” midrange cone driver. This allows high and midrange sounds to reach your ears at exactly the same time, for a superior soundstage and imaging.
Elac SUB1010 120W 10” Powered Subwoofer
A great budget 10-inch sub, the SUB-1010 won't fill large rooms, but it is the perfect complement to round out the listening experience with a pair of good bookshelf speakers. For an inexpensive price, you get the design chops of Andrew Jones, good integration with main speakers, and an omnidirectional, musical sound.
- The front face of the Elac SUB1010 is approximately 58.79% larger than that of the ELAC Uni-fi UB5.
- The depth of the Elac SUB1010 is approximately 0.00% deeper than that of the ELAC Uni-fi UB5.
- The spatial volume of the Elac SUB1010 120W 10” Powered Subwoofer is approximately 58.79% greater than that of the ELAC Uni-fi UB5 Bookshelf Speakers.
Please Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker, or in the case of volume, the comparisons are based on a bounding cube that would fit the entire speaker. The measurements will not factor in individual differences such as curves or other variations in the speaker shape. Do not use these measurements as an estimate of the internal speaker volume.
SpeakerSize.com is a website that lets you compare the relative size of bookshelf, tower, and center channel audiophile and home theater speakers. We are continuously adding new speakers based on user feedback. For your convenience, we have also put together a list of links to speaker review sites and more information for each model. If you have a speaker or subwoofer you want to see added on SpeakerSize.com, please contact us.
- ELAC Uni-fi UB5 Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- Elac SUB1010 120W 10” Powered Subwoofer vs. other speakers