Select two speakers:
ELAC Uni-fi UB5 vs. ELAC Debut F6.2
ELAC Uni-fi UB5 Bookshelf Speakers
The ”Uni-fi” in this speaker’s name comes from its unique driver arrangement. Using a design commonly associated with KEF, ELAC uses a concentric driver that places a 1” soft dome tweeter in the middle of a 4” midrange cone driver. This allows high and midrange sounds to reach your ears at exactly the same time, for a superior soundstage and imaging.
ELAC Debut F6.2 Tower Speaker
This updated version of the ELAC Debut F6 is the larger sibling to the Debut F5.2. Features a 6 1/2” midrange driver, dual 6 1/2” woofers, and a silk tweeter.
- The front face of the ELAC Debut F6.2 is approximately 253.79% larger than that of the ELAC Uni-fi UB5.
- The depth of the ELAC Uni-fi UB5 is approximately 4.79% deeper than that of the ELAC Debut F6.2.
- The spatial volume of the ELAC Debut F6.2 Tower Speaker is approximately 237.60% greater than that of the ELAC Uni-fi UB5 Bookshelf Speakers.
Notice: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker, or in the case of volume, the measurements are based on a bounding cube that would fit the entire speaker. The measurements will not factor in individual differences such as curves or other variations in the speaker shape. Do not use these measurements as an estimate of the internal speaker volume.
SpeakerSize.com is a website that lets you compare the relative size of bookshelf, tower, and center channel audiophile and home theater speakers. We are continuously adding new speakers based on user feedback. Also, please check out our list of review links below each speaker. If you have any speakers or subwoofers you want to see added here, please contact us.
- ELAC Uni-fi UB5 Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- ELAC Debut F6.2 Tower Speaker vs. other speakers