Select two speakers:
ELAC Uni-fi UB5 vs. ELAC ARB51 Navis
ELAC Uni-fi UB5 Bookshelf Speakers
The ”Uni-fi” in this speaker’s name comes from its unique driver arrangement. Using a design commonly associated with KEF, ELAC uses a concentric driver that places a 1” soft dome tweeter in the middle of a 4” midrange cone driver. This allows high and midrange sounds to reach your ears at exactly the same time, for a superior soundstage and imaging.
ELAC ARB51 Navis Powered Bookshelf Speakers
Known as the “audiophile's powered speakers,” the ARB51 Navis set utilizes high-end analog amplification in contrast to the lower-cost Class D amps more common in this form factor. These speakers use premium components while maintaining a minimalist footprint.
- The front face of the ELAC Uni-fi UB5 is approximately 0.66% larger than that of the ELAC ARB51 Navis.
- The depth of the ELAC Uni-fi UB5 is approximately 28.97% deeper than that of the ELAC ARB51 Navis.
- The spatial volume of the ELAC Uni-fi UB5 is approximately 29.82% greater than that of the ELAC ARB51 Navis.
Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker, or in the case of volume, measurements are based on a box that would fit the entire speaker. The measurements will not factor in individual differences such as curves or other variations in the speaker shape. Do not use these measurements as an estimate of the internal speaker volume.
SpeakerSize.com is a website that lets you compare the relative size of bookshelf, tower, and center channel audiophile and home theater speakers. We are continuously adding new speakers based on user feedback. We have also compiled a list of review sites for each speaker. If you have any equipment you want to see added on our site, please let me know.
- ELAC Uni-fi UB5 Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- ELAC ARB51 Navis Powered Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers