Select two speakers:
ELAC Uni-fi UB5 vs. Edifier R1700BT
ELAC Uni-fi UB5 Bookshelf Speakers
The ”Uni-fi” in this speaker’s name comes from its unique driver arrangement. Using a design commonly associated with KEF, ELAC uses a concentric driver that places a 1” soft dome tweeter in the middle of a 4” midrange cone driver. This allows high and midrange sounds to reach your ears at exactly the same time, for a superior soundstage and imaging.
Edifier R1700BT Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers
Excellent for desktop use with a highly-rated sound, these Edifiers have a built-in 10 degree angle to point the sound up to your listening position. Includes Bluetooth pairing, remote, and built-in Digital Signal Processing and Dynamic Range Control.
- The front face of the ELAC Uni-fi UB5 is approximately 73.84% larger than that of the Edifier R1700BT.
- The depth of the ELAC Uni-fi UB5 is approximately 52.34% deeper than that of the Edifier R1700BT.
- The spatial volume of the ELAC Uni-fi UB5 is approximately 164.84% greater than that of the Edifier R1700BT.
Please Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker. In the case of volume, the comparisons are based on a cube that would enclose the speaker entirely. These measurements do not take into account variations in the speaker shape, such as curves, diagonal edges, or cutaways. These measurements cannot be relied upon to measure the internal volume of the speaker.
Our website will allow you to compare the sizes of bookshelf, satellite, tower, and center channel speakers and subwoofers for audiophile and home theater usage. We will keep adding new speakers in response to user feedback. For your convenience, we have also put together a list of links to speaker review sites and more information for each model. If you know of a speaker or subwoofer you would like to see featured on SpeakerSize.com, send us a message.
- ELAC Uni-fi UB5 Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- Edifier R1700BT Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers