Select two speakers:
ELAC Uni-fi UB5 vs. Bic Acoustech PL-200 II
ELAC Uni-fi UB5 Bookshelf Speakers
The ”Uni-fi” in this speaker’s name comes from its unique driver arrangement. Using a design commonly associated with KEF, ELAC uses a concentric driver that places a 1” soft dome tweeter in the middle of a 4” midrange cone driver. This allows high and midrange sounds to reach your ears at exactly the same time, for a superior soundstage and imaging.
Bic Acoustech PL-200 II Subwoofer
The PL-200 II is a well-built subwoofer, and with a glossy top, the finish is a bit nicer than what you might expect in this range. Very good, well-controlled sound for movies and music, but it needs to be pushed a little to reach its full potential, so it may be overwhelming for smaller spaces.
- The front face of the Bic Acoustech PL-200 II is approximately 152.39% larger than that of the ELAC Uni-fi UB5.
- The depth of the Bic Acoustech PL-200 II is approximately 60.00% deeper than that of the ELAC Uni-fi UB5.
- The spatial volume of the Bic Acoustech PL-200 II Subwoofer is approximately 303.83% greater than that of the ELAC Uni-fi UB5 Bookshelf Speakers.
Please Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker. In the case of volume, the comparisons are based on a cube that would enclose the speaker entirely. These measurements do not take into account variations in the speaker shape, such as curves, diagonal edges, or cutaways. These measurements cannot be relied upon to measure the internal volume of the speaker.
Our website will allow you to compare the sizes of bookshelf, satellite, tower, and center channel speakers and subwoofers for audiophile and home theater usage. We will keep adding new speakers in response to user feedback. For your convenience, we have also put together a list of links to speaker review sites and more information for each model. If you know of any speakers or subwoofers you would like to see featured on SpeakerSize.com, send us a message.
- ELAC Uni-fi UB5 Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- Bic Acoustech PL-200 II Subwoofer vs. other speakers