Select two speakers:
ELAC Debut 2.0 B5.2 vs. Pioneer SP-BS22-LR
ELAC Debut 2.0 B5.2 Bookshelf Speakers
More than a simple iteration, ELAC has changed quite a bit about the B5.2s compared to their award-winning predecessors, the Debut B5s. The B5.2 speakers have different cabinet proportions, a new woofer with improved upper-midrange integration, and a new tweeter with higher frequency response and improved dispersion.
Pioneer SP-BS22-LR Bookshelf Speakers
These now-legendary bookshelf speakers designed by Andrew Jones are among the most recommended bang-for-buck speakers, and punch way above their price point. They have a warm, laid-back sound that may not immediately jump out at you in A-B tests, but at the same time does not become fatiguing over extended listening sessions.
- The front face of the ELAC Debut 2.0 B5.2 is approximately 6.33% larger than that of the Pioneer SP-BS22-LR.
- The depth of the ELAC Debut 2.0 B5.2 is approximately 9.12% deeper than that of the Pioneer SP-BS22-LR.
- The spatial volume of the ELAC Debut 2.0 B5.2 is approximately 16.03% greater than that of the Pioneer SP-BS22-LR.
Notice: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker, or in the case of volume, the measurements are based on a bounding cube that would fit the entire speaker. The measurements will not factor in individual differences such as curves or other variations in the speaker shape. Do not use these measurements as an estimate of the internal speaker volume.
SpeakerSize.com is a website that lets you compare the relative size of bookshelf, tower, and center channel audiophile and home theater speakers. We are continuously adding new speakers based on user feedback. Also, please check out our list of review links below each speaker. If you have a speaker you want to see added here, please contact us.
- ELAC Debut 2.0 B5.2 Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- Pioneer SP-BS22-LR Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers