Select two speakers:
Edifier R1700BT vs. SVS SB-1000
Edifier R1700BT Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers
Excellent for desktop use with a highly-rated sound, these Edifiers have a built-in 10 degree angle to point the sound up to your listening position. Includes Bluetooth pairing, remote, and built-in Digital Signal Processing and Dynamic Range Control.
SVS SB-1000 Subwoofer
The smaller sibling of the SB-2000, this is an excellent sub for music, known for its clarity, faithful reproduction, and low distortion. The SB-1000 will also work well in small-to-medium-sized home theater rooms, but in very large rooms, something a bit larger might be needed.
- The front face of the SVS SB-1000 is approximately 200.00% larger than that of the Edifier R1700BT.
- The depth of the SVS SB-1000 is approximately 82.50% deeper than that of the Edifier R1700BT.
- The spatial volume of the SVS SB-1000 Subwoofer is approximately 447.50% greater than that of the Edifier R1700BT Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers.
Please Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker. In the case of volume, the comparisons are based on a cube that would enclose the speaker entirely. These measurements do not take into account variations in the speaker shape, such as curves, diagonal edges, or cutaways. These measurements cannot be relied upon to measure the internal volume of the speaker.
Our website will allow you to compare the sizes of bookshelf, satellite, tower, and center channel speakers and subwoofers for audiophile and home theater usage. We will keep adding new speakers in response to user feedback. For your convenience, we have also put together a list of links to speaker review sites and more information for each model. If you know of a speaker you would like to see featured on SpeakerSize.com, send us a message.
- Edifier R1700BT Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- SVS SB-1000 Subwoofer vs. other speakers