Select two speakers:
Edifier R1280T vs. SVS SB-1000
Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers
Known for a surprisingly balanced, well-rounded sound in a powered desktop package, with notable warmth and clarity. The Edifier R1280T uses an internal Class-D amplifier, includes adjustable bass and treble knobs, a wood-grain case, and remote.
SVS SB-1000 Subwoofer
The smaller sibling of the SB-2000, this is an excellent sub for music, known for its clarity, faithful reproduction, and low distortion. The SB-1000 will also work well in small-to-medium-sized home theater rooms, but in very large rooms, something a bit larger might be needed.
- The front face of the SVS SB-1000 is approximately 221.28% larger than that of the Edifier R1280T.
- The depth of the SVS SB-1000 is approximately 108.57% deeper than that of the Edifier R1280T.
- The spatial volume of the SVS SB-1000 Subwoofer is approximately 570.10% greater than that of the Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers.
Notice: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker, or in the case of volume, the measurements are based on a box that would fit the entire speaker. The measurements will not factor in individual differences such as curves or other variations in the speaker shape. Do not use these measurements as an estimate of the internal speaker volume.
SpeakerSize.com is a website that lets you compare the relative size of bookshelf, tower, and center channel audiophile and home theater speakers. We are continuously adding new speakers based on user feedback. Also, please check out our list of review links below each speaker. If you have any speakers or subwoofers you want to see added here, please let me know.
- Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- SVS SB-1000 Subwoofer vs. other speakers