Select two speakers:
Edifier R1280T vs. Polk T50
Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers
Known for a surprisingly balanced, well-rounded sound in a powered desktop package, with notable warmth and clarity. The Edifier R1280T uses an internal Class-D amplifier, includes adjustable bass and treble knobs, a wood-grain case, and remote.
Polk T50 150 Watt Tower Speakers
Good tower speakers for a starter system. The Polk T50s are known for punchy bass and and overall warm sound. Even though they are not ported, they can be sensitive to room placement, so experiment with positioning.
- The front face of the Polk T50 is approximately 518.08% larger than that of the Edifier R1280T.
- The depth of the Polk T50 is approximately 25.00% deeper than that of the Edifier R1280T.
- The spatial volume of the Polk T50 150 Watt Tower Speakers is approximately 672.60% greater than that of the Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers.
Notice: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker, or in the case of volume, the measurements are based on a bounding cube that would fit the entire speaker. The measurements will not factor in individual differences such as curves or other variations in the speaker shape. Do not use these measurements as an estimate of the internal speaker volume.
SpeakerSize.com is a website that lets you compare the relative size of bookshelf, tower, and center channel audiophile and home theater speakers. We are continuously adding new speakers based on user feedback. Also, please check out our list of review links below each speaker. If you have a speaker or subwoofer you want to see added here, please contact us.
- Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- Polk T50 150 Watt Tower Speakers vs. other speakers