Select two speakers:
Edifier R1280T vs. Polk Audio T30
Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers
Known for a surprisingly balanced, well-rounded sound in a powered desktop package, with notable warmth and clarity. The Edifier R1280T uses an internal Class-D amplifier, includes adjustable bass and treble knobs, a wood-grain case, and remote.
Polk Audio T30 Center Channel Speaker
Good clarity and voice reproduction for an entry-level center channel speaker. Pairs well with the T50s and T15s, and good deals can be had from Polk for a complete home theater set.
- The front face of the Polk Audio T30 is approximately 126.09% larger than that of the Edifier R1280T.
- The depth of the Polk Audio T30 is approximately 21.43% deeper than that of the Edifier R1280T.
- The spatial volume of the Polk Audio T30 Center Channel Speaker is approximately 174.53% greater than that of the Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers.
Please Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker. In the case of volume, the comparisons are based on a bounding box that would enclose the speaker entirely. These measurements do not take into account variations in the speaker shape, such as curves, diagonal edges, or cutaways. These measurements cannot be relied upon to measure the internal volume of the speaker.
Our website will allow you to compare the sizes of bookshelf, satellite, tower, and center channel speakers and subwoofers for audiophile and home theater usage. We will keep adding new speakers in response to user feedback. For your convenience, we have also put together a list of links to speaker review sites and more information for each model. If you know of any equipment you would like to see featured on SpeakerSize.com, let us know.
- Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- Polk Audio T30 Center Channel Speaker vs. other speakers