Select two speakers:
Edifier R1280T vs. Polk Audio HTS 12
Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers
Known for a surprisingly balanced, well-rounded sound in a powered desktop package, with notable warmth and clarity. The Edifier R1280T uses an internal Class-D amplifier, includes adjustable bass and treble knobs, a wood-grain case, and remote.
Polk Audio HTS 12 Powered Subwoofer
A very good, well-balanced subwoofer for the price. As is the case with most 12” subs, it may not fill the largest of rooms, but it can be turned up loud with very little distortion due in part to Polk’s patented ”power port.”
- The front face of the Polk Audio HTS 12 is approximately 480.15% larger than that of the Edifier R1280T.
- The depth of the Polk Audio HTS 12 is approximately 158.71% deeper than that of the Edifier R1280T.
- The spatial volume of the Polk Audio HTS 12 Powered Subwoofer is approximately 1400.92% greater than that of the Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers.
Notice: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker, or in the case of volume, the measurements are based on a bounding cube that would fit the entire speaker. The measurements will not factor in individual differences such as curves or other variations in the speaker shape. Do not use these measurements as an estimate of the internal speaker volume.
SpeakerSize.com is a website that lets you compare the relative size of bookshelf, tower, and center channel audiophile and home theater speakers. We are continuously adding new speakers based on user feedback. Also, please check out our list of review links below each speaker. If you have a speaker or subwoofer you want to see added here, please contact us.
- Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- Polk Audio HTS 12 Powered Subwoofer vs. other speakers