Select two speakers:
Edifier R1280T vs. Pioneer SP-BS22-LR
Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers
Known for a surprisingly balanced, well-rounded sound in a powered desktop package, with notable warmth and clarity. The Edifier R1280T uses an internal Class-D amplifier, includes adjustable bass and treble knobs, a wood-grain case, and remote.
Pioneer SP-BS22-LR Bookshelf Speakers
These now-legendary bookshelf speakers designed by Andrew Jones are among the most recommended bang-for-buck speakers, and punch way above their price point. They have a warm, laid-back sound that may not immediately jump out at you in A-B tests, but at the same time does not become fatiguing over extended listening sessions.
- The front face of the Pioneer SP-BS22-LR is approximately 63.94% larger than that of the Edifier R1280T.
- The depth of the Pioneer SP-BS22-LR is approximately 20.57% deeper than that of the Edifier R1280T.
- The spatial volume of the Pioneer SP-BS22-LR Bookshelf Speakers is approximately 97.67% greater than that of the Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers.
Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker. In the case of volume, measurements are based on a bounding box that would enclose the speaker entirely. These measurements do not take into account variations in the speaker shape, such as curves, diagonal edges, or cutaways. These measurements cannot be relied upon to measure the internal volume of the speaker.
Our website will allow you to compare the sizes of bookshelf, satellite, tower, and center channel speakers and subwoofers for audiophile and home theater usage. We will keep adding new speakers in response to user feedback. We have also compiled a list of review sites for each speaker. If you know of a speaker or subwoofer you would like to see featured on this website, let us know.
- Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- Pioneer SP-BS22-LR Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers