Select two speakers:
Edifier R1280T vs. NHT SuperZero 2.1
Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers
Known for a surprisingly balanced, well-rounded sound in a powered desktop package, with notable warmth and clarity. The Edifier R1280T uses an internal Class-D amplifier, includes adjustable bass and treble knobs, a wood-grain case, and remote.
NHT SuperZero 2.1 Mini-Monitor Speaker
These small monitor speakers from NHT deliver clean imaging and accurate sound due to ruggedly braced cabinets, and don't seem to suffer from the inneficiency of many competitors in their class. Their stated 85 Hz low end might be a stretch however, so it is best to set these speakers to ”small” and set up your receiver crossover accordingly.
- The front face of the Edifier R1280T is approximately 10.35% larger than that of the NHT SuperZero 2.1.
- The depth of the Edifier R1280T is approximately 40.00% deeper than that of the NHT SuperZero 2.1.
- The spatial volume of the Edifier R1280T is approximately 54.49% greater than that of the NHT SuperZero 2.1.
Notice: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker, or in the case of volume, the measurements are based on a box that would fit the entire speaker. The measurements will not factor in individual differences such as curves or other variations in the speaker shape. Do not use these measurements as an estimate of the internal speaker volume.
SpeakerSize.com is a website that lets you compare the relative size of bookshelf, tower, and center channel audiophile and home theater speakers. We are continuously adding new speakers based on user feedback. Also, please check out our list of review links below each speaker. If you have any speakers or subwoofers you want to see added here, please let me know.
- Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- NHT SuperZero 2.1 Mini-Monitor Speaker vs. other speakers