Select two speakers:
Edifier R1280T vs. MartinLogan Motion 60XTi
Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers
Known for a surprisingly balanced, well-rounded sound in a powered desktop package, with notable warmth and clarity. The Edifier R1280T uses an internal Class-D amplifier, includes adjustable bass and treble knobs, a wood-grain case, and remote.
MartinLogan Motion 60XTi Tower Speaker
The 60XTi is the flagship model in MartinLogan's Motion i loudspeaker series. Regarded as well rounded and musical, with deep, accurate bass reproduction, excellent presence in the midrange, and lively but not fatiguing highs, thanks to the proprietary Folded Motion® XT tweeter.
- The front face of the MartinLogan Motion 60XTi is approximately 901.74% larger than that of the Edifier R1280T.
- The depth of the MartinLogan Motion 60XTi is approximately 105.71% deeper than that of the Edifier R1280T.
- The spatial volume of the MartinLogan Motion 60XTi Tower Speaker is approximately 1960.72% greater than that of the Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers.
Please Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker, or in the case of volume, the comparisons are based on a box that would fit the entire speaker. The measurements will not factor in individual differences such as curves or other variations in the speaker shape. Do not use these measurements as an estimate of the internal speaker volume.
SpeakerSize.com is a website that lets you compare the relative size of bookshelf, tower, and center channel audiophile and home theater speakers. We are continuously adding new speakers based on user feedback. For your convenience, we have also put together a list of links to speaker review sites and more information for each model. If you have any speakers or subwoofers you want to see added on SpeakerSize.com, please let me know.
- Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- MartinLogan Motion 60XTi Tower Speaker vs. other speakers