Select two speakers:
Edifier R1280T vs. MartinLogan Motion 4i
Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers
Known for a surprisingly balanced, well-rounded sound in a powered desktop package, with notable warmth and clarity. The Edifier R1280T uses an internal Class-D amplifier, includes adjustable bass and treble knobs, a wood-grain case, and remote.
MartinLogan Motion 4i Bookshelf Speakers
Inspired by MartinLogan’s ultra-high-end electrostatic loudspeakers, the Motion 4i’s are often used as bookshelf speakers or front R and L channels in a surround setup. With a frequency response down to 70hz, they deliver a large speaker sound in a small package.
- The front face of the MartinLogan Motion 4i is approximately 29.17% larger than that of the Edifier R1280T.
- The depth of the Edifier R1280T is approximately 22.81% deeper than that of the MartinLogan Motion 4i.
- The spatial volume of the MartinLogan Motion 4i Bookshelf Speakers is approximately 5.18% greater than that of the Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers.
Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker, or in the case of volume, measurements are based on a bounding cube that would fit the entire speaker. The measurements will not factor in individual differences such as curves or other variations in the speaker shape. Do not use these measurements as an estimate of the internal speaker volume.
SpeakerSize.com is a website that lets you compare the relative size of bookshelf, tower, and center channel audiophile and home theater speakers. We are continuously adding new speakers based on user feedback. We have also compiled a list of review sites for each speaker. If you have a speaker you want to see added on our site, please contact us.
- Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- MartinLogan Motion 4i Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers