Select two speakers:
Edifier R1280T vs. MartinLogan Motion 30i
Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers
Known for a surprisingly balanced, well-rounded sound in a powered desktop package, with notable warmth and clarity. The Edifier R1280T uses an internal Class-D amplifier, includes adjustable bass and treble knobs, a wood-grain case, and remote.
MartinLogan Motion 30i Center Channel Speaker
Similar to the MartinLogan 50XTi, but slightly smaller, with 5.25” woofers, this center channel still has large-speaker presence, with a respectable low end response of 65Hz. Inclusion of the Folded Motion AMT-style tweeter gives this speaker clarity and can handle louder volume levels with little evidence of compression.
- The front face of the MartinLogan Motion 30i is approximately 108.42% larger than that of the Edifier R1280T.
- The depth of the MartinLogan Motion 30i is approximately 50.00% deeper than that of the Edifier R1280T.
- The spatial volume of the MartinLogan Motion 30i Center Channel Speaker is approximately 212.63% greater than that of the Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers.
Notice: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker. In the case of volume, the measurements are based on a bounding box that would enclose the speaker entirely. These measurements do not take into account variations in the speaker shape, such as curves, diagonal edges, or cutaways. These measurements cannot be relied upon to measure the internal volume of the speaker.
Our website will allow you to compare the sizes of bookshelf, satellite, tower, and center channel speakers and subwoofers for audiophile and home theater usage. We will keep adding new speakers in response to user feedback. Also, please check out our list of review links below each speaker. If you know of a speaker you would like to see featured here, let us know.
- Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- MartinLogan Motion 30i Center Channel Speaker vs. other speakers