Select two speakers:
Edifier R1280T vs. MartinLogan Motion 2i
Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers
Known for a surprisingly balanced, well-rounded sound in a powered desktop package, with notable warmth and clarity. The Edifier R1280T uses an internal Class-D amplifier, includes adjustable bass and treble knobs, a wood-grain case, and remote.
MartinLogan Motion 2i Bookshelf Speakers
Like their larger siblings, the Motion 4i’s, the MartinLogan 2i speakers feature the company’s legendary electrostatic tweeter technology, and is often used in surround systems. They can be used as small bookshelf speakers and excel at surround channels as well.
- The front face of the Edifier R1280T is approximately 16.22% larger than that of the MartinLogan Motion 2i.
- The depth of the Edifier R1280T is approximately 52.17% deeper than that of the MartinLogan Motion 2i.
- The spatial volume of the Edifier R1280T is approximately 76.86% greater than that of the MartinLogan Motion 2i.
Notice: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker, or in the case of volume, the measurements are based on a box that would fit the entire speaker. The measurements will not factor in individual differences such as curves or other variations in the speaker shape. Do not use these measurements as an estimate of the internal speaker volume.
SpeakerSize.com is a website that lets you compare the relative size of bookshelf, tower, and center channel audiophile and home theater speakers. We are continuously adding new speakers based on user feedback. Also, please check out our list of review links below each speaker. If you have a speaker you want to see added here, please let me know.
- Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- MartinLogan Motion 2i Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers