Select two speakers:
Edifier R1280T vs. MartinLogan Dynamo 700w
Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers
Known for a surprisingly balanced, well-rounded sound in a powered desktop package, with notable warmth and clarity. The Edifier R1280T uses an internal Class-D amplifier, includes adjustable bass and treble knobs, a wood-grain case, and remote.
MartinLogan Dynamo 700w 10” Wireless Subwoofer
The successor to the original Dynamo, the 700w includes wireless transmission and a compact footprint to hide it away in a corner of the room. The built-in amplifier provides 300-watt RMS, 600-watt peak power. Can convert from a down-firing to a front-firing configuration.
- The front face of the MartinLogan Dynamo 700w is approximately 168.36% larger than that of the Edifier R1280T.
- The depth of the MartinLogan Dynamo 700w is approximately 79.00% deeper than that of the Edifier R1280T.
- The spatial volume of the MartinLogan Dynamo 700w 10” Wireless Subwoofer is approximately 380.37% greater than that of the Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers.
Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker. In the case of volume, measurements are based on a cube that would enclose the speaker entirely. These measurements do not take into account variations in the speaker shape, such as curves, diagonal edges, or cutaways. These measurements cannot be relied upon to measure the internal volume of the speaker.
Our website will allow you to compare the sizes of bookshelf, satellite, tower, and center channel speakers and subwoofers for audiophile and home theater usage. We will keep adding new speakers in response to user feedback. We have also compiled a list of review sites for each speaker. If you know of any speakers or subwoofers you would like to see featured on this website, send us a message.
- Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- MartinLogan Dynamo 700w 10” Wireless Subwoofer vs. other speakers