Select two speakers:
Edifier R1280T vs. Klipsch R-15PM
Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers
Known for a surprisingly balanced, well-rounded sound in a powered desktop package, with notable warmth and clarity. The Edifier R1280T uses an internal Class-D amplifier, includes adjustable bass and treble knobs, a wood-grain case, and remote.
Klipsch R-15PM Powered Monitor Speakers
Some Klipsch bookshelf speakers are not recommended for nearfield/desktop listening due to their wide-dispersion horn tweeters, but these are an exception. Excellent, accurate sound with ample bass, these can be paired with a matched 10” subwoofer or used alone as powerful desktop speakers or studio monitors.
- The front face of the Klipsch R-15PM is approximately 60.18% larger than that of the Edifier R1280T.
- The depth of the Klipsch R-15PM is approximately 41.07% deeper than that of the Edifier R1280T.
- The spatial volume of the Klipsch R-15PM Powered Monitor Speakers is approximately 125.97% greater than that of the Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers.
Notice: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker, or in the case of volume, the measurements are based on a bounding cube that would fit the entire speaker. The measurements will not factor in individual differences such as curves or other variations in the speaker shape. Do not use these measurements as an estimate of the internal speaker volume.
SpeakerSize.com is a website that lets you compare the relative size of bookshelf, tower, and center channel audiophile and home theater speakers. We are continuously adding new speakers based on user feedback. Also, please check out our list of review links below each speaker. If you have any equipment you want to see added here, please contact us.
- Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- Klipsch R-15PM Powered Monitor Speakers vs. other speakers