Select two speakers:
Edifier R1280T vs. Klipsch R-120SW
Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers
Known for a surprisingly balanced, well-rounded sound in a powered desktop package, with notable warmth and clarity. The Edifier R1280T uses an internal Class-D amplifier, includes adjustable bass and treble knobs, a wood-grain case, and remote.
Klipsch R-120SW Subwoofer
The Klipsch R-120SW sub is exceptional in its low-end frequency response, going down to 29 Hz. This is low enough to provide movie sound effects that can be felt in your chest, but the remainder of the frequency curve is fairly well-controlled, free of excessive boominess, making it a good choice for music listening as well.
- The front face of the Klipsch R-120SW is approximately 322.88% larger than that of the Edifier R1280T.
- The depth of the Klipsch R-120SW is approximately 174.29% deeper than that of the Edifier R1280T.
- The spatial volume of the Klipsch R-120SW Subwoofer is approximately 1059.91% greater than that of the Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers.
Notice: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker. In the case of volume, the measurements are based on a bounding box that would enclose the speaker entirely. These measurements do not take into account variations in the speaker shape, such as curves, diagonal edges, or cutaways. These measurements cannot be relied upon to measure the internal volume of the speaker.
Our website will allow you to compare the sizes of bookshelf, satellite, tower, and center channel speakers and subwoofers for audiophile and home theater usage. We will keep adding new speakers in response to user feedback. Also, please check out our list of review links below each speaker. If you know of any equipment you would like to see featured here, let us know.
- Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- Klipsch R-120SW Subwoofer vs. other speakers