Select two speakers:
Edifier R1280T vs. ELAC Uni-fi UB5
Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers
Known for a surprisingly balanced, well-rounded sound in a powered desktop package, with notable warmth and clarity. The Edifier R1280T uses an internal Class-D amplifier, includes adjustable bass and treble knobs, a wood-grain case, and remote.
ELAC Uni-fi UB5 Bookshelf Speakers
The ”Uni-fi” in this speaker’s name comes from its unique driver arrangement. Using a design commonly associated with KEF, ELAC uses a concentric driver that places a 1” soft dome tweeter in the middle of a 4” midrange cone driver. This allows high and midrange sounds to reach your ears at exactly the same time, for a superior soundstage and imaging.
- The front face of the ELAC Uni-fi UB5 is approximately 86.18% larger than that of the Edifier R1280T.
- The depth of the ELAC Uni-fi UB5 is approximately 74.11% deeper than that of the Edifier R1280T.
- The spatial volume of the ELAC Uni-fi UB5 Bookshelf Speakers is approximately 224.15% greater than that of the Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers.
Please Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker. In the case of volume, the comparisons are based on a cube that would enclose the speaker entirely. These measurements do not take into account variations in the speaker shape, such as curves, diagonal edges, or cutaways. These measurements cannot be relied upon to measure the internal volume of the speaker.
Our website will allow you to compare the sizes of bookshelf, satellite, tower, and center channel speakers and subwoofers for audiophile and home theater usage. We will keep adding new speakers in response to user feedback. For your convenience, we have also put together a list of links to speaker review sites and more information for each model. If you know of any speakers you would like to see featured on SpeakerSize.com, send us a message.
- Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- ELAC Uni-fi UB5 Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers