Select two speakers:
Edifier R1280T vs. ELAC Debut F6.2
Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers
Known for a surprisingly balanced, well-rounded sound in a powered desktop package, with notable warmth and clarity. The Edifier R1280T uses an internal Class-D amplifier, includes adjustable bass and treble knobs, a wood-grain case, and remote.
ELAC Debut F6.2 Tower Speaker
This updated version of the ELAC Debut F6 is the larger sibling to the Debut F5.2. Features a 6 1/2” midrange driver, dual 6 1/2” woofers, and a silk tweeter.
- The front face of the ELAC Debut F6.2 is approximately 558.67% larger than that of the Edifier R1280T.
- The depth of the ELAC Debut F6.2 is approximately 66.14% deeper than that of the Edifier R1280T.
- The spatial volume of the ELAC Debut F6.2 Tower Speaker is approximately 994.33% greater than that of the Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers.
Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker. In the case of volume, measurements are based on a bounding box that would enclose the speaker entirely. These measurements do not take into account variations in the speaker shape, such as curves, diagonal edges, or cutaways. These measurements cannot be relied upon to measure the internal volume of the speaker.
Our website will allow you to compare the sizes of bookshelf, satellite, tower, and center channel speakers and subwoofers for audiophile and home theater usage. We will keep adding new speakers in response to user feedback. We have also compiled a list of review sites for each speaker. If you know of any speakers you would like to see featured on this website, let us know.
- Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- ELAC Debut F6.2 Tower Speaker vs. other speakers